Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
- About the Website
- Welcome to waxonwheels.com.au (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Wax on Wheels Auto Care (ABN 21 820 896 649)(Wax on Wheels Mobile Car Wash and Detailing). Thank you for using Wax on Wheels Auto Care services.
- Wax on Wheels offers an on-demand booking platform for mobile car wash and detailing Services (our “Services”).
- Please read this Agreement carefully to ensure that you understand each provision. This Agreement contains a mandatory dispute resolution clause.
- These Terms may be updated by us at any time, and by continuing to use the Website, you accept the Terms as they apply from time to time. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication on our Website.
- For the purposes of these Terms, any reference to “Wax on Wheels”, “we”, “our”, or “us” means Wax on Wheels Auto Care (ABN 21 820 896 649) and any reference to “you” or “your” means a User of our Website.
- Acceptance of the Terms
- In order to access the Services, you may also be required to register for an account through the Website (the ‘User Account’).
(c) As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
If your Registration Data changes, you must promptly update your Account to reflect those changes.
(d) You warrant that any information you give to us in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
(e) You must not impersonate, misrepresent your identity or imitate any person when registering for a User Account.
(f) Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website and agree to be bound by the Terms.
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with us or you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Australia.
Admin means any personnel authorised to transact in behalf of Wax on Wheels Auto Care;
Content means any advertising and promotional material including (without limitation) text, graphics, trademarks, copyright material, website material, documents, articles, news, newsletters, posts, commentaries, data, photographs, pictures, graphic works, video, images, scripts, software or files;
Intellectual Property Rights means all rights resulting from intellectual activity whether capable of protection by stature, common law or in equity anywhere in the world whether registered or unregistered, including copyright, discoveries, inventions, moral rights, patent rights, trademarks. Design rights, circuit layouts, plant varieties, know how, trade secrets, the right to have confidential information kept confidential and all rights and interests of a like nature, together with any and all documentation relating to such rights and interests, and any right of registration of such rights and interests;
User Account means the account details registered by the User to access the Website.
- Who may use our Services
- As a condition of your use of our Services you warrant that:
- you can form a binding contract with Wax on Wheels Auto Care, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations;
- you are over the age of 13; and
- you are not a User previously removed from the system by Wax on Wheels Auto Care.
- We retain the right in our sole discretion to deny anyone access to this Website if you do not comply with our Terms.
- Wax on Wheels Auto Care’s obligations
- As part of our Services, you may order, and Wax on Wheel’s representatives may provide, car wash and detailing Services for your vehicle. For any other products or services we offer on our website, please refer to the warranties (if any, listed on our Website).
- Wax on Wheels Auto Care uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the car wash will be provided in a professional and satisfactory manner. You understand and agree, however, that Wax on Wheels Auto Care does not guarantee that your car wash will be performed to meet any applicable industry or professional standards. Due to varying conditions a vehicle may be presented in, Wax on Wheels Auto Care cannot guarantee to meet the desired preference/expectation of the customer.
- You agree that time slots are estimates and completion times will vary depending on the condition of your vehicle. In addition to the latter, the price of Services performed may be subjected but not limited to change depending on the state of your vehicle and the customer’s desired preference (prices are all correct as of the date advertised on our Website.
- Services offered, will not include the removal of any parts such as, but not limited to the removal of seats, door panels, spare tyre section, underneath the carpet and so on. Services will only be performed on the areas as advertised in our packages on the website. Any additional parts that require cleaning will either not be cleaned eg. Adding extra car mats, additional boot lining, car seat covers and so on.
- You understand and agree that due to dangerous/poor weather conditions (for example, rain/hail, temperatures over 37 degrees Celsius), we and our representatives reserve the right to reschedule or postpone your booking.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that Wax on Wheels Auto Care’s total liability to you for any actual or alleged damages arising out of or related to this Agreement (including, without limitation, actual or alleged damages to your vehicle resulting from a car wash performed by Wax on Wheels Auto Care’s representatives or your interactions with a Wax on Wheels Auto Care representative) will be as is set forth in the Limitation of Liability section below.
- Customer obligations
- If you choose to make a reservation for our Services, then you must:
- verify the location of your vehicle before submitting a car wash reservation;
- ensure that the car wash Services are available in your location;
- leave your vehicle in a public location where a Wax on Wheels Auto Care representative is authorised to enter and perform the car wash; and
- ensure that there is at least a two (2) foot perimeter around all sides of your car to allow Wax on Wheels Auto Care representatives to perform the car wash.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to remove all valuables from your vehicle before our representative arrives to wash your car. You also understand that you should exercise reasonable judgment in locking your car doors before leaving your vehicle unattended in a public location. You agree that it is the responsibility of the customer to have their vehicle parked in the allocated car wash spot, not the detailer.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you inform the representative washing your car of any defects or circumstances that are not suitable for specific tasks (for example, washing the engine bay) we carry out as advertised in the packages advertised on our Website (“Services”). You agree that our representatives only carry out the tasks advertised on our Website Packages. For “Engine Bay Rinses”, you accept that our representative will only carry this task out on your request, and you accept the performance of this Service at your sole risk of any damage or loss to your car.
- If your car or any part of it is already damaged or partially damaged or contains any defects you agree to release and hold us harmless from any damage, aligned expectation or loss to your car through the performance of our Services. For any specific or unusual tasks, our representatives reserve the right not to perform certain tasks where there is a risk of damaging the specific item or car part that needs cleaning (for example, pollutants, sand or grass deeply imbedded in car mats where cleaning may result in the shredding of the mat fabric; where there is staining in the roof lining and the application of shampoo or pressure may result in destroying or weakening any existing glue adhesiveness so that your car roof sags). You accept that we can minimise stains but do not guarantee the complete removal of any stains or smells and that our representatives have the right to not undertake certain tasks where there is a risk of damage of loss to your car.
- You accept that we and our representatives have the right to cancel or reschedule our Services and charge you a cancellation fee if the location for cleaning your car is unsafe or inaccessible or if you are not present or there are no required access points such as power and water.
- You agree that after you have performed a final inspection of your car after the supply of the Services, that you have accepted the supply of the Services and have no further claims. By taking delivery of your car, you are deemed to have accepted the car.
- Failure to adhere to your obligations hereunder may result in our inability to provide you with our Services and therefore you will be billed a cancellation fee.
- In no event will Wax on Wheels Auto Care be liable to you or any third party for any alleged or actual damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from your failure to adhere to your obligations under this Agreement.
For more information about our car wash Services, please review our Services Page.
- Wax on Wheels Auto Care User Accounts
- You may never use another User’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify Wax on Wheels immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account. Wax on Wheels will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorised use of your account.
- By providing Wax on Wheels your email address you consent to our using of the email address to send you Services-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail.
- Online and Mobile Services Rules
- Acceptable use of the online and mobile Services
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Services in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Services in a manner that sends more request messages to the Wax on Wheels servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that Wax on Wheels grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from waxonwheels.com.au for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials);
- transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
- attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Services;
- taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Services;
- collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Services;
- using the Services for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- interfering with the proper working of the Services;
- accessing any Content on the Services through any technology or means other than those provided or authorised by the Services; or
- bypassing the measures, we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the Content therein.
- Changes to the Services
We may, without prior notice, change the Services, stop providing the Services or features of the Services, to you or to Users generally or create usage limits for the Services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Services without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
- Your use of the Website
You must not engage in potentially harmful acts that are directed against our Website. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website. You must not scan or test the Website by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate actions attempting to violate any security features of the Website. You must not use software, scripts, robots, spiders, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful code on our Website or network. You agree not to use any device or software to interfere with the functionality of our Website. You must not scrape, robot or use spiders to copy any portion of the Website or the Content contained within it.
- End User License Grant
Wax on Wheels Online
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use our online Services for your personal, non-commercial use only and as permitted by the features of the Services. Wax on Wheels reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Services and the Website Content. Wax on Wheels may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
- Our Proprietary Rights
Our online Services, including all Website Content, and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Wax on Wheels and its licensors. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, claim, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any Website Content. Use of the Website Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited. Ideas. You may choose to, or we may invite you to, submit comments or ideas about the Services, including without limitation about how to improve the Services or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Wax on Wheels under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Wax on Wheels does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Wax on Wheels, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
- Bookings and Payment Terms
Bookings can be made through our Website located at www.waxonwheels.com.au/book or otherwise by contacting the Wax on Wheels team at the contact details on our Website.
- Payment Policies
If you elect to purchase a car wash on or through our online, over the phone, or mobile Services, you agree to pay the amount presented on the billing screen and as set forth on our website/confirmation email. Wax on Wheels may add new Services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing Services, at any time in its sole discretion. You agree that our representatives reserve the right to propose new fees and charges for the Services or increase these if the condition of your car warrants (for example, your car is very dirty or requires additional time to complete the Services because of any specific or unusual circumstances). Wax on Wheels will bill your credit card once your car wash is complete when the representative has left your location.
- Cancellation & Late Arrival Policy
You may cancel your car wash reservation at any time before 5pm the previous day of the booked appointment by contacting Admin at the contact details on our Website. Reservations cannot be cancelled once the Wax on Wheels representative arrives to wash your car.
If a Service is cancelled within 24 hours of the booked appointment, the customer may be charged up to 50% of the booking total, with a minimum cancellation fee of $40.
If you as a customer is not at the booked location on time, you may be charged the cancellation callout fee. It is always recommended that you contact Admin if you have any concerns regarding your arrival time or any unexpected circumstances.
- Hazardous Conditions Policy
If your property is deemed a hazardous cleaning situation that goes over and above our normal cleaning environment included in our car wash packages, our car wash professionals have the right to walk away. Upon such a Services, you will be charged a $50 booking fee due to holding your space in our schedule. Hazardous conditions may include, but not limited to, human/pet waste/fluids, sharp objects, weapons, broken glass, insect infestations, toxic spills and so on.
- Refund Policy
We process refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. Except as required by law, any fees paid by you are final and non-refundable.
You may reject the Services if you consider that the Services are unsatisfactory or fail to comply with the statutory guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
We will only facilitate a refund in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, or, if we determine, in our absolute discretion, it is reasonable to do so.
- Payment Information and Taxes
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Services must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Services at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. All payments for our Services are in Australian Dollars (AUD). We will be entitled to add on GST for the supply of our Services.
Wax on Wheels cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- Third-Party Links
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Wax on Wheels and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- your breach of any of these Terms;
- your willful, reckless or negligent act;
- personal injury to any person caused or contributed to by you;
- your act or omission and constitutes a loss of or damage to property;
- any third-party claim in respect of personal injury, death or damage to third-party property arising from your act or omission;
- your use of and access to the Services, including any car wash Services received by you and performed by Wax on Wheels representatives;
- any alleged or actual loss or damage to property (including your vehicle), resulting from the performance of the Services hereunder (including the car wash Services);
- your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the obligations, representations and warranties above;
- your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights;
- your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; and
- any other party’s access and use of the Services with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
- Representations and Warranties
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Wax on Wheels does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the Services hereunder, including the car wash Services performed by Wax on Wheels representatives, or any losses or damages that may result therefrom the Services, including our car wash services, are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Use of the Services is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Services is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike quality, or non-infringement.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Wax on Wheels, its subsidiaries, and its licensors do not warrant:
- that the Services is accurate, reliable or correct;
- that the Services will meet your requirements; or
- that the Services will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure.
- Any Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any loss or damage through such use.
- All information provided by us on this Website pursuant to these Terms is provided in good faith. You accept that any information provided by us is general information only. We derive our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of publication. We nevertheless reserve the right to update, change, modify, add or remove these Terms at any time.
- We do not warrant that product or services descriptions, or other Content on this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In addition, we do not make any representations or warranties that the information we provide is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to the information, products or services on our Website will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
- We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted by us. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from relevant industry professionals before acting or relying on any information or material which is made available to you on our Website or pursuant to our information service. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or services or information offered through this Website meets your specific requirements.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Wax on Wheels, its affiliates, agents, directors, employees, representatives, suppliers, contractors, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, or inability to use, the Services, including the car washes performed by Wax on Wheels representatives. Under no circumstances will Wax on Wheels be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorised access or use of the Services or your account or the information contained therein.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Wax on Wheels assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- (personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from our Services, including the car wash Services performed by our representatives;
- the acts or omissions of our employees, contractors, or representatives performing Services on our behalf;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- any delay in the Services, including a delay of Wax on Wheels representatives in performing car washes;
- the failure of Waxon Wheels representatives to perform the car wash Services;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through our online or mobile Services by any third party;
- any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Services; and/or
- User Content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party. In no event shall Wax on Wheels, its affiliates, agents, directors, employees, suppliers, or licensors be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amounts you paid to Wax on Wheels in the last 12 months hereunder or $100.00, whichever is greater.
- This limitation of liability section applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Wax on Wheels has been advised of the possibility of such damage. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This agreement gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under this agreement will not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- The Services is controlled and operated from its facilities in Australia. Wax on Wheels makes no representations that the Services is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable Australian federal, state and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Services are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in Australia.
- Our Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Intellectual Property Rights in or related to the platform or any of its documentation vest in Wax on Wheels or Wax on Wheels has the right to use the Intellectual Property Rights.
- The Website and all of the related products and services of Wax on Wheels are subject to copyright protection. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Website Content and compilation of the Website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) are owned or controlled by Wax on Wheels or its contributors. You may not, without the prior written permission of Wax on Wheels and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, upload to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content for any purpose. Wax on Wheels retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Content and our platform. The Website or any part of it (including, without limitation, any content or images) must not be copied, reproduced, adapted, publicly displayed, duplicated, translated or distributed in any way (including mirroring) to any other device, server, site or other medium for publication or distribution, without our express prior written consent.
- The Intellectual Property in our Content including any trademarks, service marks, trade names and any other proprietary designations are owned, registered or licensed by us. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or property of the respective parties. Your obligations under this clause survive termination or expiry of these Terms.
- Governing Law and Arbitration
- Governing Law
You agree that:
- the Services shall be deemed solely based in Queensland; and
- the Services shall be deemed a passive one that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Wax on Wheels, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Queensland.
This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of Queensland, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state court located in Queensland, for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief, as set forth in the Arbitration provision below.
- For any dispute with Wax on Wheels, you agree to first contact us at [email protected] and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that Wax on Wheels has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any Wax on Wheels claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”), by binding arbitration in Queensland.
- Unless you and Wax on Wheels agree otherwise, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. Each party will be responsible for paying any arbitration filing, administrative and arbitrator fees.
- The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of that party’s data security, Intellectual Property Rights, or other proprietary rights.
- All claims must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding, and, unless we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims.
- You agree that, by entering into this agreement, you and Wax on Wheels are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this Website and our Services. This exclusion includes without limitation:
- the completeness, truth, suitability, quality or accuracy of the information or product and service descriptions published on our Website (including third-party material and advertisements);
- that the information on the Website is up to date; or
- any product or service or the Website will remain available.
We take no responsibility for any error or omission relating to the material published on this Website. You expressly understand and agree that we, our affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability by any information on the Website and any decisions based on such information are your sole responsibility.
This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Wax on Wheels without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
- Notification Procedures and Changes to the Agreement
Wax on Wheels may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business-related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through posting of such notice on our website, as determined by Wax on Wheels in our sole discretion. Wax on Wheels reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our Users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement. Wax on Wheels is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us. Wax on Wheels may, in its sole discretion, modify or update this Agreement from time to time, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change the Agreement in a material manner, we will update the ‘last modified’ date at the bottom of this page. Your continued use of the Services after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Services. If you do not agree to any of these Terms or any future Terms of Services, do not use or access (or continue to access) the Services.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Wax on Wheels in connection with the Services, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Wax on Wheels concerning the Services. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver
No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Wax on Wheel’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
This Website is owned and operated by Wax on Wheels Auto Care (ABN 21 820 896 649)
You can contact us:
- by post
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our Website from time to time;
- by email, using the email at [email protected] from time to time.
© 2019 Wax on Wheels Auto Care All Rights Reserved.